Saturday 9 February 2013

Welcome!

This blog used to be called 'Food Diary of a Teacher'.  I wasn't using it very much and it was all getting a bit dull and boring, so I thought I would change the focus just a bit and make this a personal recipe place.  Sometimes I will post my own recipes, sometimes I will post those of others (always with acknowledgement).  I may go for weeks without posting or, if I am in a foodly creative frame of mind, I might post several recipes in a short space of time.
As the spirit moves, in fact.

Please let me know what you think of the recipes I post - I value constructive opinion.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise! And such a good idea. You are clearly a very good and innovative cook and I for one will be thrilled to see your recipes and give them a go. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouragement. :0)
    J x

    ReplyDelete