Wednesday 8 May 2013

Cheaper than chips: 7-5-13

I was totally wiped out last night after Alex's party and didn't even think about updating.  So I'm here now!

B  Nothing but a coffee.  i just wasn't hungry.  I know this is not a Good Thing as by playtime I was peckish and succumbed to two choccy biscuits that were on the staffroom table (with others, of course .  They were free, of course, but not in calorific terms!
L  leftovers from Monday's dinner, tomato and bacon pasta.
D  No comment!

So now I'm in a peculiar situation.  Beth took most of the party food home with her but she left some ham, some salad, some cheg and a few other bits and bobs.  I cannot possibly even start to cost it all out so I won't try, just be grateful that meals are there for the next few days and start afresh on Saturday.  I doubt I will need to do any food shopping at all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment