Monday 22 July 2013

Cheaper than chips menu: 22-7-13

Breakfast:  bacon and tomatoes
Lunch:  soup, bread and butter, strawberry yoghurt
Dinner:  something from the freezer with a side salad (left over from yesterday), pineapple and yoghurt
Drinks: tea, coffee, loadsa water

I have a jug of water in the fridge and aim to empty that and more!

The pizza was lovely, as I said in the previous entry, but I forgot to mention the topping.  Definitely non-authentic.  I fried some onion in oil, added some frozen peppers, sliced courgettes (from Beth's allotment) and mushrooms.  The tomato sauce was from the freezer, home made and frozen several weeks ago and the cheese was grated cheddar, again from freezer supplies.  On mine and Alex's I added some pepperoni.  Beth had hers without.
Interestingly, I didn't add any herbs or seasoning and it was still delicious!  Next time I might remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment