Friday 17 January 2014

Menu: 17-1-14

Yesterday didn't go according to plan but never mind!  I think things are more or less back to normal now.

B:  toast
D:  the lunch is sausage and chips which sounds wonderful but . . . well, let's see how I feel.  Dessert is yoghurt.
S:  Chicken sarnie, fruit


Yesterday I got an email from Living Below The Line, which is coming up in the next few months.  I think I'm going to do it again, it was a very worthwhile experience last time.  I'm hoping Beth will join me or it will be a much harder thing.  It's going to be much harder anyway, as it is still only a pound a day and things have increased in price rather a lot.  I suppose that's the point!
Perhaps it is cheating, but I'm going to start to look round for bargains now!

No comments:

Post a Comment